Technical Specialist – SCCM
- Parramatta, NSW
- Contract for 8 months on a view to extend
- Large Federal Department
- Opportunity to get Baseline clearance sponsored by the client
Adaps has been scouted to source Technical Specialist – SCCM for a Large Federal Department in Parramatta.
The candidate will work with staff from the Office 365 project, IT operations, and external service providers to efficiently and rapidly package applications for deployment, as well as managing and maintaining both the Development and Production SCCM environments.
The position reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Design, deploy and support SOE, and SOE task sequences using SCCM 2012 (1702+), and InTune.
- Create and maintain application and driver packages for 64-bit OS, using msi and App-V formats, and undertake conversion of existing MSI packages into App-V format.
- Facilitate refresh, replace, remote, cloud, and bare-metal OS build and deployment scenarios.
- Create and support stand-alone and pre-staged boot media.
- Maintain boot images with drivers and custom scripts.
- Create and maintain reference images, with latest patches, releases, and feature updates.
- Advanced scripting in VB Script and PowerShell
- Configure and maintain user-profile migration with USMT and Microsoft UE-V.
- Create custom reports in Microsoft SQL and SCCM.
- Provide 3rd level technical support.
- Provide expert advice and liaise with associated teams to align solutions with client expectations.
- Quality Assurance: Review user acceptance test plans. Ensure packaged applications meet the agreed standards and are fit for release. Perform or escalate troubleshooting activities to diagnose User Acceptance issues.
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience in all facets of OS design (Win10), OS deployment, and OS support, and application deployment via SCCM 2012 (1702+)
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience of msi and App-V application packaging, for automated deployment and administration from SCCM 2012, including extensive and proven SQL / SCCM reporting skills.
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at System Engineer level.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in the design, structure and operation of a managed end user environment. In particular the Microsoft infrastructure stack (Win7 and Win10 desktop & server 2012+), MS application stack, MS cloud stack, SCCM, Azure (AAD, AADJoin, AAD App Proxy, AAD Connect), InTune, AirWatch, DaaS, and Apple DEP
- Proven strong knowledge and demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Powershell
- Proven strong knowledge and demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, and Azure Active Directory
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end-users, key stakeholders, suppliers and within the project team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, proven capability to work within tight deadlines, and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
Note: Australian citizenship is mandatory for applying for this position. The candidate must address all selection criteria and provide suitable experience and capability based responses to the job description.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 9956 1178 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.