- Technical Specialist
- Large Federal Department @ Parramatta
- 9 months contract with a view to exend
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearances sponsored by the client
- Australian Citizen need to apply
Adpas has been scouted to source Technical Specialist for a Large Federal Department @ Parramatta.
The Technical Specialist is responsible for proving expertise and input to the technical design, implementation and deployment of Microsoft Office 365 within the Client system The candidate will work with staff from the Office 365 programme, IT operations, and external service providers to efficiently and rapidly implement the required solution, and any subsidiary systems. The position reports directly to Office 365 Project Manager.
- Provide input and expertise in the solution design and implementation of the various components of Microsoft Office 365, including IdAM, AAD, ADFS, Exchange Online, EMS, MDM, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer and other Office 365 components
- Provide high quality, technical specialist advice, knowledge and experience in public cloud services
- Provide knowledge transfer in the areas of design, advanced support and troubleshooting.
- Create “as-built” documents for the deployed solutions
- Assist in the development of the migration plan that outlines the sequence and timeframes to transition from the legacy environments to the various Office 365 components with minimal or no disruption to existing processes, functionality of the Client
- Provide expert advice and liaise with associated teams to align solutions with client expectations.
- Quality Assurance: Review user acceptance test plans. Ensure solutions meet agreed standards and are fit for release. Perform or escalate troubleshooting activities to diagnose User Acceptance issues.
- Other tasks as directed by the Project Manager
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at System Engineer level.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of cloud based SaaS solutions – specifically Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Infrastructure stack (Windows desktop and server), Microsoft Application & Azure stacks.
- Proven strong knowledge and demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Powershell
- Capability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers, and within the project team
- Strong written and oral communications, proven capability to work within tight deadlines and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Any previous IaaS/PaaS experience with either AWS/Google Cloud deployments would be advantageous.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format quoting REF: 12935 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Rams on 03 9956 1175.