Technical Consultant/Lead – SQL, DataStage and Cognos
- Large Consulting Organisation
- Brisbane Based Position
- Permanent position
Technical / Management skills required:
- Strong SQL skills
- Mandatory hands-on experience in both Datastage server and parallel jobs
- Mandatory hands-on experience in Cognos – FM, report studio and analysis studio
- Excellent understanding of data warehouse design and ETL architecture
- Excellent communication skills to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders
- Experience in leading teams of at least 5 people
- Experience in Agile ways of working and iteration manager responsibilities
- Nice to have Oracle DB experience and working with database tools like TOAD
- Nice to have Business Analyst experience
- Nice to have Banking domain knowledge
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Ensure the development teams are practising the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Update agile tracking systems “JIRA” to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
- Support the development managers and project leads as necessary
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
For further questions please call 03 8506 6587 or Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter in a MS Word format.
Job Ref: 11893