Technical Business Analyst
- Permanent role in Sydney CBD
- Previous Agile experience required
- Insurance Industry experience highly regarded
Our client, a large Software Solutions provider, is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to work onsite at one of their major client sites.
About the role:
- Requirements Gathering, Stakeholder Management, Process Mapping, Requirements Writing (Business & functional)
- Experience as Business Analyst/ Technical Analyst in Insurance (General Insurance, Personal Insurance), Banking, Customer Marketing.
- Sound experience in the application of Agile methodologies and change management.
- Project, Program and People Management experience required
- Deep dive of DWH/BI solutions for end client
- Create, suggest, modify large DWH/BI Solutions, by utilising strong business knowledge
- Assisting and liaising with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure solution meets requirements and achieves objectives
- Work on different client initiatives which are business critical and have strategic importance
- High level written and oral communication skills
Apply now by sending you CV and a detailed Cover Letter in word format and one of our consultants will be in touch to have a confidential discussion.