Sr. Project Manager -SCCM
Role Title: Sr. Project Manager (System Center Configuration Manager)
Duration: 6months on a view to extend
Location: Melbourne CBD
My client has a requirement to implement and configure a Microsoft SCCM environment, and is seeking an appropriately skilled Senior Project Manager to undertake the delivery of this critical initiative. The current client management tool set, has been identified as end of life and does not support Windows 10 deployment or management. Therefore, the implementation of SCCM is critical to the clients’ End User Computing management strategy.
- Deliver Windows 10 SOE and management according to approved designs
- Oversee packaging of existing corporate applications and configuration for deployment
- Oversee Build and testing of SCCM and Win10 & Win7 SOE including PXE boot deployment
- Integrate Flexera with SCCM (i.e. enable Flexera to see SCCM data)
- Engage support vendor and transition to production for BAU Win10/Win7 deployment
- Deploy Win10 during device refresh/replacement
- Provide capability for future Win7 management and HPCA decommission
- Excludes management of mobile devices and servers.
- Proven experience implementing Microsoft SCCM environments and Windows 10
- Experienced managing third party vendors & internal clients
- Experienced at managing the delivery of IT Infrastructure Systems (Networks / Servers / Storage / Voice)
- Experience in planning, implementing, managing complex infrastructure projects on time and within budget.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation, negotiation, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure technologies, methodologies and change control processes
- Self-motivated and the ability to work as part of a team and to deliver high quality work to expected time-lines.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: