Solution Designer (AWS/Angular/Java)
- Large Financial Organisation
- Permanent role @ Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Salary $ 140K + Bonus + Perks
- Work Life Balance and opportunity to enhance your skills
- Will be work and mentor 40+ members team
What you will do:
We are looking for Software Engineer for our Client Customer Technology Unit. The Software Engineer role will have an enterprise view of the direct development and service delivery lifecycle for the current and future strategic technology directions on the Digital Forms platform. The Software Engineer is accountable for the research, design, configuration, build and implementation of fit for purpose solutions, systems and assets using the most practical, efficient, disciplined, high quality and systematic maintainable principles and practices. You will be working with a large development team of 40+ developers.
What we want:
- Technical experience in AWS, Angular, Java
- Leadership & Solution Design experience – being able to lead teams and embed best practices, providing guidance to the team on the best strategic, long-term solution
- CI/CD and Automation experience – how this ties into the development lifecycle
- Constantly learning about other frameworks, tools that could improve the platform – leading PoCs in these areas
- This person needs to be highly technical, hands on (if required), and able to lead the team with improvements.
- 8+ years’ experience in a Solution Design role, Senior Analyst Programmer role, Architect role or related technology discipline with evidence of participation in the full software development life cycle, Waterfall and Agile methodologies, Operational Usability, understanding customer expectations, and operational IT issues and trends;
- Experience with continuous delivery and development automation patterns;
- Ability to translate between technical (IT), architectural and business requirements.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.