- Large Financial Organisation @ Melbourne
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent Salary Package
One of our large financial client based @ Melbourne is looking for a Senior Solution Designer.
The role of Senior Consultant, Platform Solutions will have you working as part of client core banking development team that is responsible for delivering real value for our bankers and customers by leveraging client core banking platforms (PBOP, UBank, Business Bank Workflow, OCH, Siebel, EBobs, Tallyman, Customer Process Automation).
The role will interface and collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver high quality solutions.
Senior Consultant, Platform Solutions plays a critical role in technological governance to assure the quality of the Partner’s deliverables.
A key focus of the role is the identification and resolving of cross capability, cross-release issues that impact the business architecture and application integrity. In addition, Senior Consultant, Platform Solutions is accountable for the management of solution compliance within Architecture guidelines and overseeing the alignment of developed or modified application enhancements to the application architecture and application performance goals.
- 10+ years of hands on Solution Design and Architecture experience is a mandatory pre-requisite
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services industry and large corporate environments of high pace and complexity
- Solution architecture experience with multiple applications within the Core Banking Technology Platform (Oracle Banking Platform, Oracle Customer Hub, Oracle Service Bus, Siebel)
- Solid understanding of architecture principles
- Design experience on more than one platform
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies
- Previous exposure to agile environments and client programme implementation experience are highly desirable
- High attention to detail
- Personal resilience, ability to maintain composure and focus under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with competing priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Able to balance delivering practical solutions to meet business objectives with quality control and maintainability
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills
- Business Acumen, understands the business and executes plans to maximise performance
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky or 03 8506 6525. Applications close on the 19th of February or based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Connect with Adaps: