Solution Architect – Integration and RDBMS
- Melbourne CBD Location with some travel to Geelong
- Fixed term contract till June 2017
- Experience in application integration and data migration projects is a MUST
Our Client has engaged Adaps to source an Solution Architect. You will be tasked with providing technical leadership and technical project management across multiple projects. Multi vendor coordination and technical alignment are key fundamental components of this role as well as the development of (or oversight of) the Technical Architecture components of solutions and ensuring they meet the business/technical requirements, are technically viable and are consistent with the Enterprise Architecture Baseline.
- Full time Fixed term career opportunity until June 2017
- Great work culture!! Excellent work life balance!!
- Melbourne CBD location with occasional travel to Geelong as required
- Knowledge and experience in application integration and data migration is a MUST
The role will be responsible for the delivery of detailed technical architecture and design artefacts across a broad range of technology domains, primarily focused on application, integration and RDMS platforms.
The ideal candidate must have experience in delivering within the Software Development Life Cycle including delivery and management of architecture artefacts and outcomes to time and budget. The ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and customers at various levels is a must as well as demonstrated experience in identifying and embedding new and emerging technologies and trends.
You will have the following skills and experience to be suitable:
- Substantial experience (5+ years) as an Solution Architect developing the architecture for enterprise class technology platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering within the Software Development Life Cycle including delivery and management of architecture artefacts and outcomes to time and budget.
- Substantial experience and knowledge of technology including application and integration platforms (WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus) and RDMS platforms (Oracle and DB2), Java and of the platforms on which they run – Unix, Linux, Windows.
- Experience with architectural design, planning and data migration activities.
- Ability to engage at all levels including technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to provide technical leadership and negotiate outcomes with other technical stakeholders
- Excellent facilitation, documentation and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 or apply using the link.