- Role/Tittle: Solution Architect
- Duration: 6-months initial contract with the view to extend
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD
- Rate: up to $1000 per day
- Candidate who has previous experience in Markets/ Financial income experience
Adaps has been scouted to source Solution Architect ( Trading Platform) for a Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne CBD.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the end to end solution for a given project or business problem across the dimensions of people, process, application, technology and information, with the objectives of achieving always on, speed to value and architecting for simplicity and agility.
The Solution Architect is also responsible for assuring that the project is implemented in line with the end to end solution endorsed during delivery planning.
Solution Architects play a key role in the delivery of the following architecture services:
- Exp in Tech know how and dealing with business and system design/architect knowledge
- Delivery Planning:
- Business Solution Blueprint Development
- Planning and Estimating
- Project Execution
- Enterprise Class Assessments
Solution Architects are optionally involved in the following architecture services:
- Data Architecture
- Business Solution Blueprint Facilitation
A list of the key responsibilities of the role, detailing what the role is accountable for
- Evaluate solution options, ensuring proposed solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to quality metrics for Architecting for Simplicity and Agility, Speed to Value and Always On.
- Deliver architecture services by adapting to a range of delivery methodologies (eg. Waterfall, Agile, Lean).
- Attend and contribute to BSB Delivery Planning workshops. Produce high level workshop input such as a conceptual architecture view that can be leveraged to anchor discussions during workshops. Produce Business Solution Blueprint (BSB) with input and contributions from other team members.
- Produce End-to-End Solution Architecture that addresses the desired Customer and Business outcome in alignment with business zone roadmap / target state. Where business zone roadmaps do not exist, seek early guidance from Business and Enterprise Architect to confirm solution hypothesis.
- Perform architecture governance activities to assure the delivery of agreed solution architecture across the Project Lifecycle.
- Where ‘off platform’ solutions are necessary, support the Head of Architecture in communicating the consequence of deviation from target state to senior stakeholders at a Technology, Business Custodian and project level.
- Estimate solution architecture effort for engagements and manage workload in line with Statement of Work.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives to improve architecture maturity and efficiency.
- Contribute learnings from emerging delivery methodologies to improve the delivery of Architecture Services.
- Ensure quality of data held by Architecture and Strategy (e.g. Planning IT)
- In performing the Solution Architect role, the Solution Architect is expected to collaborate, influence and lead a range of business and technology stakeholders.
This role is an Individual Contributor (no People Leader accountability).
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your Technical capabilities in one of Australia’s largest financial institutions. Your innovation, can-do attitude and experience in Architecture and Management process change will see you highly regarded.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format quoting REF: 12878 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Kish on 03 8506 6521