Software Development Team Leader
- Permanent role
- Growing organisation, challenging role
- 70/30 split (70% coding, 30% Team leadership)
- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent position
- Good experience as a Team Lead with strong background of C#,Java Script,ASP.Net and SQL
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager – Software Development, the Development Team Lead will be responsible for working collaboratively with a diverse team of subject matter experts and business analysts doing day-to-day hands-on development, maintenance of key software systems and components, as well as contributing to the overall architecture and solution design of all software components developed.
This is a challenging role as you maintain your own high software development standards and through your leadership encourage a high-performance culture within the team. You will build new software components efficiently and on time, while continuing to support a number of existing systems. You will be comfortable in delegating responsibility to other developers as required.
To be suitable for this role candidate MUST
* Have experience in team leadership – organise, mentor and motivate the development team while Leading By Example;
* Delivery of high quality projects on time;
* Work with the GM Software Development and other development teams to design and develop advanced software architectures that maximise our technology advantage;
* Work collaboratively with senior developers, business analysts, testing, software support, and IT infrastructure teams to plan and execute projects;
* Lead by example in code quality and technique;
* Manage multiple software development projects ensuring that appropriate procedures, processes, tools and staffing levels are in place;
* Monitor and evaluate completion of tasks and projects against the schedule for delivery of requirements; and
* Analyse software requirements and create and implement design plans.
Please apply using the link below or call Stan on 03 8506 6578 or
connect on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfridlind ref: 12453
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: