Siebel Environment Specialist
Senior Siebel Environment Specialist
Large Federal Organisation
Contract duration: 10 months on a view to extend
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Siebel Environment Specialist for one of the Federal Client in Canberra.
As part of a team, Specified Personnel will be required to assist and execute a range of tasks.
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Managing system deployment requests, system incidents and problem resolution requests and escalating issues and risks;
- Raising and processing system change requests through the change management framework;
- Managing and coordinating datafix requests for multiple systems and update of reference data;
- Providing preliminary assessment of change proposals which may impact production systems;
- Troubleshooting environment issues;
- Engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to DIBP;
- Providing assistance in developing new, and updating existing, system support documentation;
- Installing specific support software such as Siebel Client and Tools;
- Liaising with business analysts, testers, developers and project managers to efficiently deliver high quality work;
- Providing ‘On Call’ out of hours Siebel support as necessary;
- Developing and maintaining key documentation and ensuring it is appropriately stored in the department’s recordkeeping repository;
- Mentoring permanent staff to transfer technical skills and corporate knowledge; and
- Other duties as directed.
- Minimum 5 years Siebel Administration experience;
- Ability to demonstrate skills and experience with the following tasks:
- Siebel Enterprise installation and configuration;
- Siebel upgrade to latest patches or Innovation Pack;
- Setting up Siebel tools and dedicated client for developers;
- Extracting local databases for Developers;
- Repository migration, generating and promoting SRF and schema synchronisation;
- Maintaining high application availability and performance monitoring and tuning;
- Migration of repository and reference data to test and production environments;
- Health checks which includes regularly checking status of servers and components;
- Checking status of JOBs/RCRs/ Tasks and Server Resources;
- Ability to apply critical thinking to resolve complex technical issues;
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of MQ and Clear Case;
- Knowledge and experience working with SM9, Quality Centre and Service Manager;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with external teams, Business Analysts, Testers, Project
- Managers and Administration staff;
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work well within a team environment;
* Experience in automating existing manual deployment processes;
* Knowledge of DIBP environments;
* Prior experience working with DIBP midrange systems;
* Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology.
Note: Australian Citizens with Baseline Clearance are eligible.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8365 9439 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: