Sharepoint/K2/O 365/ Consultant
Position Title: IT Systems Specialist – Collaboration Systems
Contract: 12 Months
One of the large utility client is hiring for IT Systems Specialist – Collaboration Systems for Cloud Services team and be responsible for support, migration, and integration activities for the Collaboration environment with Energy Utility Client. This environment includes Office 365, SharePoint Online, Project Online, and additional tools such as K2 Blackpearl.
- Work with the existing Cloud Support and Project teams
- To complete implementation and migration of applications and data from Legacy SharePoint and Lotus Notes environments to SharePoint Online with a goal of decommissioning the Legacy Services
- Innovate, update, and modernise migrated services
- Enable users to develop and expand application functionality
- Resolve Microsoft SharePoint related technical incidents
- Perform administration of Project Online related operations and functions
- Perform administration of K2 Blackpearl related operations and functions
- Monitor capacity and operational security activities
- Timely identification/resolution of SharePoint and Project Online related defects and incidents
- Support integration of Applications with SharePoint, Project Online, K2 and Office 365
- Specialised professional with experience in a similar professional role within a complex corporate technology environment
- Practical experience in designing, building, deploying, and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint Online sites and associated software.
- With emphasis on support of forms and workflow systems in native and K2 Blackpearl environments
- Experience in development of forms and workflows in native and K2 Blackpearl is highly desirable
- Practical experience with management and support of Project Online
- Practical experience and success in engaging, encouraging, and developing user enablement of new technologies
- Practical experience in the use of enterprise helpdesk software and defect management software
- Practical experience in providing customer and operational support services in a large enterprise
- Working knowledge of software relevant to the ICT systems that are cloud based
Please apply using the link below or call on +61 390 149 666 for further details.
Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: