ServiceNow Developers / PMs / Administrators
- Developers / PMs / Administrators
- Previous ServiceNow implementation experience
- Multiple roles available!
We are looking to build a ServiceNow Team to scope, plan, develop, configure and support the ServiceNow platform, ensuring specific best practices and standards are adhered to. With a new project underway, we are seeking the following candidates with commercial expertise in the end to end rollout of ServiceNow:
- ServiceNow Developers – data migration/ configuration
- Project/ Engagement Managers
- Administrators – manage Service Catalog applications, including scripting functions
In order to be suitable for this role, you will have been involved in multiple ServiceNow implementation projects, from administration and maintenance, to development across the whole SDLC. You will be an excellent communicator, and have the ability to work in a team environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your ServiceNow experience to a vibrant new team, whilst at the same time stepping up and fast tracking your career development with some consulting and technical cross training.
With multiple roles available, apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #11995.