Job title: Servicenow Developer
Location: Sydney, Australia
Job Type:Full time
Experience: 6-9 Years
- Responsible for Service-Now platform Administration, Development, Documentation and Technical support.
- Configure/Customize Service-Now including Workflows, Service Catalog, UI, Client scripts, Business rules, UI Actions, Script Includes etc.
- Analyze requirement, provide design recommendation and configure/customize/deploy approved changes.
- Excellent knowledge of Java Scripting, SQL, Jelly, and HTML/CSS.
- Good working knowledge on Workflow Designing and scripting in Service-Now.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good Knowledge of Service-Now reporting module.
- Ready to be available (in emergency cases) outside of standard working hours.
- Integrating Service-Now with other Applications using Web-Services APIs e.g. SOAP, REST, JSON etc.
- Research and provide new features and/or enhancements of Service-Now environment not used yet within our Environment yet.
It is a long term contract with permanent options available.
So don’t miss this opportunity and apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 0404 891 109 ref: 12513
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Job Ref: 12513