- Melbourne CBD location
- Multiple roles – 4 weeks to 12 month long contracts, ASAP start!
- Apply now for immediate consideration!
A large, well-known and reputable organisation in the CBD has multiple 1 – 2 month Service Desk contract opportunities available, with likely ongoing extensions up to 12 months.
You will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues and requests across 3,000+ end users, so level 1 & 2 support experience is a must!
- Provide Level 1, 2 support within a challenging but highly rewarding environment
- Monitor and prioritise job queues to ensure SLA’s are achieved and contractual arrangements are satisfied
- Identify and resolve incidents, service requests and technical problems
- Analyse and diagnose the reported technical and non-technical issues, escalating to level 3 support if necessary
- Aim to provide a first call resolution to every issue
- Actively attend debriefing of escalated calls
- IT related qualifications
- Previous Servicedesk experience via phone, email and remote support essential!
- Hands-on experience with COTS or In-house Ticketing softwares a must!
- Excellent communication, phone manner and people skills
- Active Directory experience
- Exposure to Windows XP, 7 and 8
- 2+ years Australian local work experience essential
- You must be able to work under pressure, supporting many different types of clients and environments whilst still providing our clients with a high level of service
Must be available for a mid-May start.
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format.