Service Support Officer (L1/L2)
- Melbourne – St.Kilda
- 6 months contract + ext
- Hiring now!! Immediate placement!!
Service Desk Analyst (L1/L2 Support)
- Hiring now!!! Role starts immediately !!
- St.Kilda location !!
- 6 months contract + potential extentions
Our Government client is currently looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their vibrant techie team.
- 3+ years of experience in providing L1 / L2 Helpdesk Support
- Strong knowledge on Active directory (creating groups,granting permissions,mail box account etc)
- Good experience with Microsoft Server 2012, Microsoft Exchange
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fantastic telephone etiquette, ability to document processes and the ability to translate technical information to non-technical colleagues
- Basic product and technical knowledge on Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting experience with hardware such as PCs, laptops, Tablets, Iphone, monitors, printers, scanners etc
- ITIL Certification is highly desirable.
Candidates who are available immediately or with short notice period are encouraged to apply!!
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au