Service Desk Analyst – Mobile Support | Remote Support
- Parramatta !!
- Long term contract until 2017 finiancial yr end + ext
- Good pay!!
Service Desk Analyst
- Starts 1 st week of Sep until end of financial year 2017 + view to ext !!
- $28/hr !!
Our NSW Government client is currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to provide general telephone and remote support to its end-users for their hardware, software and mobile platforms.
1. Solid experience as Service Desk Analyst (around 5+ years)
2. In depth knowledge of PC hardware, network architectures, peripherals, PC operating systems and a range of application software.
3. Demonstrated experience in supporting mobile platforms including Android and iOS devices (must)
4. Demonstrated experience with Mobile Device Management tools in a corporate environment.
5. Experience in providing telephone based IT support, using computer based Incident Management Systems and remote support tools.
6. Commitment to shiftwork to cover 24* 7 roster.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8.·High level keyboard skills and experience in windows applications
9. Knowledge of workplace Health and safety
10. Experience in accurately identifying and classifying symptoms and possible causes to problems, ensuring appropriate assignment to specialist areas.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs