Senior Websphere Administrator – WAS 8+, Portal server
- Contract role till end of June with possible extensions
- Melbourne CBD Location – Great Culture – Stable environment
- Vanilla WAS, shell, jhyton, Puppet, Websphere Portal server, MQ, Broker, DevOps
- Senior WebSphere Administrator
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Contractor Role until end of June 2016 with possible extensions
- Immediate Start
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a Senior WebSphere Administrator with excellent knowledge of WebSphere Application Server to join the integration services team to work on the WebSphere Application Platform Refresh project.
Looking for WAS Administrator with excellent experience in Portal and scripting along with handson exp with Devops tools like Puppet, GIT, Bamboo.
Prior experience with IBM Integration Bus/ WebSphere Message Broker, IBM Business Process Management and WebSphere MQ is desirable. The WebSphere application platform refresh is one of FY Infrastructure program projects that is upgrading WebSphere Application Server instances to a more current version.
As there will be significant automation involved Jython and Bash scripting skills will be essential.
- Deliver a baseline WAS 8+ SOE scripted configuration suite and build sheet
- Experience with Vanilla WAS, shell, jython, Puppet, Websphere Portal server, MQ, Broker, DevOps
- Review and provide recommendation on existing Scripted Configuration Management tools
- Establish WAS 8+ baseline scripts for configuration and Application deployment.
- Develop detailed design documentation of Application Specific environments
- Provide migration process to transition all solutions from existing WAS platforms (5 through 7) to WAS 8+ farm
- Support Environment builds and system integration
- Provide technical knowledge transfer and team development on WAS 8+ and use of associated capability
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 12064 For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.