Senior UX Designer
- Melbourne Location
- Permanent Role
Adaps has been engaged to source a highly skilled Senior UX Designer for one of our Consultancy Clients.
Work for a global digital and design agency! Our client is in a state of growth and is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their talented team. Your passion for user-centred design and ability to communicate effectively to your clients will see you secure this unique opportunity! Apply today!
This is a permanent opportunity to join an agency focussed on full lifecycle digital projects. You will conceive, design, prototype and build compelling user experiences and user interfaces. You will demonstrate your ability to communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to your clients.
- Proven ability to produce user requirement specifications (e.g. customer journey diagrams, personas, wireframes/interactive prototypes)
- A deep knowledge of design elements and principles
- Proven experience performing task and workflow analysis to address user scenarios
- Experience conducting usability interviews and reviews
- Experience with Axure or other prototyping tools
- 3 + years Digital Agency/ Consultancy experience
- 3 + years Axure with demonstrated research, prototyping and technical skills
- Previous experience working in multi-disciplinary team environment
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- Exceptional high level communication skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and Renee Noble on 8506 6586. Alternatively, please forward your WORD CV directly .
Connect with Adaps?
Renee Noble – Client Manager – https://au.linkedin.com/in/reneenoble
Tim O’Toole – Client Manager – https://au.linkedin.com/in/timothyotoole
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT/timeline