Senior Test Analyst – FX, Automation SOAP UI
- 6 month contract + possible extensions
- Automation Java apps and FX knowledge required
We are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to be involved in this large scale project.
The Senior Test Analyst will operate across the full lifecycle of system testing, including test planning, scripting, test automation and execution.
They will bring sound automated testing expertise developed through substantial hands-on experience in complex testing tasks.
Beyond their testing activities, the Senior Test Analyst will work closely with, and assist the Test Leads in test planning, defect management, and adherence of the team to delivery towards a schedule. In addition, the Senior Test Analyst is also expected to participate in any exercise that will help improve maturity and productivity of the testing within the group.
Mandatory technical skills
· At least 5 years experience (hands on) in testing with experience in all aspects of testing, including static, system, integration, End to End, Performance and User Acceptance testing
· Experience with Agile Methodology
· Demonstrate a sound knowledge of understanding in test automation, automation frameworks and tools, and the practical application of such e.g. SOAP UI, QTP, Greenhat, LISA
· Experience in automation of continuous integration and regression test phases
· Unix experience
· SQL and Oracle experience
· Experience in the use of HP ALM for test requirements, test case and defect management
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11542.. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.