Senior Support Analyst
- Permanent Role – Docklands VIC location
- Senior Analyst, Technology Support Role
- Java / SQL / Unix / ITIL – Lead a small team
SENIOR SUPPORT ANALYST
Fulfil a Senior Analyst, Technology Support role in the support and maintenance of all applications contained in the company’s portfolio. Additionally to the skill set, you will have ideally led a small team. You will have an eye for process improvement and have some leadership experience to mentor peers in providing the best service to the company’s stakeholders.
- Contribute to the process improvements, automation and resultant cost savings to the organisation
- Proactively identify and manage potential risks to the applications
- Manage stakeholder communications providing regular updates on the technical service availability
- Perform change management activities including approvals and representation
- Manage problem records to be sent to the demand/delivery team
- Resolve and monitor support issues that arise as well as perform routine maintenance activities in conjunction with other organisational technology groups
- Contribute to the development of systems documentation
- Provide system support by providing fail and fix application support – (24×7 roster).
- Strong Unix, JAVA, SQL, Angular JS & Windows Experience
- Good understanding of Websphere applications & Sharepoint
- Solid understanding ITIL and certification V3
- Have a strong understanding of: Network topology such as firewalls etc and Technology associated to web, database and application servers
- Experience with Helpdesk operations, ITIL related frameworks; particularly incident management as well as root cause analysis.
Apply here or contact Deepthi on 03 8506 6587. Applications close 22/11/2015.