Senior Security Engineer – Checkpoint, F5 AFM
- Experienced SECURITY ENGINEER
- Melbourne CBD Location
- FIREWALL (Checkpoint) & F5 AFM EXPERIENCE IN HIGHLY REGARDED!
- Join the best security team in AUSTRALIA….
Do you have a passion for Security ? If you have HANDS ON, real life experience with Firewall Infrastructure Security this could be opportunity for you !! Don’t hesitate – Apply NOW !
The role exists to perform build, day to day operations, maintenance, and management of IT security Firewall infrastructure and associated access controls across the Australian Region.
To be Successful you will need:
- Extensive IT security experience with emphasis on optimising the efficiency and effectiveness of security infrastructure (at least 2 years experience in a security discipline)
- Provide support to all IT Security firewall infrastructure (Checkpoint) & F5 AFM
- Experience in Nokia Check Point VPN -1 NGX/ Firewall -1, UTM-1, Nokia Check Point Provider-1/Manager-1 (R55, R60, R65, R71.20)
- Experience in configuring Provider-1 server for new firewalls and troubleshoots.
- Experience in Clustering
- Experience in configuring checkpoint VPN.
- Ideally CISSP; CCSE &/GIAC accredited
- Proven communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Sound understanding and experience in the practical application of Firewall management concepts, principles and strategies, and industry standards for Firewall Infrastructure management
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 12813 . For enquiries, please contact Illa on (03) 8365 9439