Senior SAS Administrator – Metadata, SAS Enterprise Guide
- Fixed term contract till June 2017 with the view to extend further
- Excellent base salary + super + exciting projects
- Key skills in SAS Base, Metadata, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS release 9.4
- Senior SAS Administrator
- Location: Geelong/Melbourne
- Duration: Fixed term contract role till June 2017 with the view to extension / convert to permanent
- Salary: Excellent base + super
- Interviewing Now!!
You will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of the our client’s enterprise SAS environment. The environment has recently undergone a transformation to SAS Release 9.4 and the introduction of SAS Visual Analytics.
This position Ideally suits an SAS Administrator with:
- Overall 8+years of IT experience in a similar role including demonstrated experience in the support and maintenance of a complex SAS environment employing SAS Management Console.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAS Metadata, Enterprise Guide and MS-Office add-in as well as the ability to assist the business in making the most of their SAS capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively to manage end-to-end support and resolution processes for assigned tasks through in-depth analysis, review and application of expert knowledge.
- Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with strong customer focus and ability to understand issues.
- Demonstrated expertise in the technical aspects of SAS software package configuration coupled with a functional knowledge of the applications; and/or expertise in software development and configuration for custom-built applications.
- Advanced professional written communication skills; proven ability to write quality business documentation, functional and non-functional artefacts, and technical documentation for a wide variety of audiences and purposes.
- Experienced in ITIL Foundations, principles and application (Nice to have)
- Experience in Either / or – SAS Base, SAs Enterprise Guide, SAS Access engines, HTML, XML, SQL, Deployment Management tools.
If you are interested in this position, please call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 and apply using the link to find out further information.