Senior Project Manager – Business Case Development
Project Manager | 3 month Contract role + possible extensions | Melbourne | $900/day |Business Case Delivery / Platform Stabilisation l Wealth Sector
Proven record of excellence in business solutions engagement ranging from innovative thought leadership, strategy development, business case, solution architecture formulation, to project execution and delivery.
This position will plan and manage end-to-end small to medium sized projects of moderate complexity, and to ensure project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
· Must have extensive experience in platform stabilisation and business case development (Wealth or Finance Sector).
. Strong project management skills, including strong planning skills, and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
· Ability to establish effective project governance and controls to deliver quality outcomes
· Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills, demonstrating ability to maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, ensure project is aligned to business objectives and negotiate trade-offs between business need and project do-ability.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication styles to accommodate different audiences using the most effective channels
· Ability to manage organisational politics, understand sources of conflict, ensure conflicts of interest are managed properly, facilitate resolution and successfully broker consensus
· Strong business judgement, ability to operate with ambiguous, unclear information
For further queries please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 or Apply Now!