Technology Project Coordinator
Role: Technology Project Coordinator
Strat Date: 3rd April 2017
Contract Duration: 3 April 2017 to 30 July 201
Baseline clearance preferred – Citizens accepted
Our large client is looking for Technology Project Coordinator to work for Federal Dept at Canberra.
- The Technology Project Coordinator will provide a link between internally developed projects within technology and external business areas that have a technology impact to end users. The role will perform general administrative tasks that will assist with the smooth transitioning of projects to business as usual activities.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to possess excellent coordination skills, attention to detail, and communication skills. You will need to be flexible and work productively as part of a dynamic team to ensure successful delivery of projects whilst working in a fast paced environment
This role is responsible for:
- Administrative support to the Technology ICT Architecture and Planning team
- Reporting on competing project deliverables
- Manage a consolidated Technology project risk and issue log
- Analyse technical projects to determine present and future technology impacts.
- Review project board papers and highlight contentious issues with Technology representatives.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Minimum 3 years project coordination/officer experience.
- Understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures aligned with project management.
- Understanding how processes and projects intersect with each other.
- Be proficient in the MS Office suite, including MS Project and Visio.
- Ability to interpret technology project deliverables and impacts.
- Proven problem analysis skills and sound judgement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong self-motivation, demonstrable initiative, an aptitude for collaborative teamwork, and resilience.
- Experience working in fast-paced project environments.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements
Connect with Adaps: