SENIOR NETWORK PLATFORM ARCHITECT
- SENIOR NETWORK PLATFORM ARCHITECT
- Multiple Openings
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Pay rate upto $1000 -$1100 per day
- Work life balance
- Tier 1 Bank @ Melborune CBD
Our client is seeking multiple Sr Network Platform Architect to join their team, utilising a modern technology stack working on projects.
This role is for a Network Platform Architect supporting the SDI / SDN initiative, specifically to lead the Tier 1 Tier 2 firewall simplification part of the program
Program Architects – Platform are accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across Technology Programs which have multiple streams to ensure overall cohesion in meeting the Program objectives and technology strategy.
Equally, Platform Architects are accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across assigned Technology Projects to ensure alignment to the overall Project objectives and technology strategy. Platform Architects will also support the Senior Platform Architect in a multi-discipline Program of work to ensure overall solution alignment.
These roles are accountable for the following:
- Development of options to meet the requirements of the assignment.
- Architectural solutions in change initiatives (i.e. Projects and Programs)
- Program / Project solution alignment to established Technology Strategy and Roadmaps
- Identification, reporting and management of architectural risk within assignments
- Consistency of architecture and design across the assigned assignments
- Contribute to the advancement of strategy and roadmaps through the identification of capability gaps during the delivery process.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Kish – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: