.Net Application Developers- Multiple Positions
- Multiple positions!!
- Contract role for 3-6 Month+
- Near Chatswood, Sydney
Senior .Net Application Developers
One of our large IT consulting clients is currently looking for multiple Senior
- Multiple contract Positions !!
- 6 Month Contract role – Sydney CBD Location
- Strong development experience in ASP.NET 4/4.5, C#, MVC4/5, .Net Framework 4/4.5, WCF and Agile methodolgies !!
- Plan, design, develop and test software applications and technical solutions that meet business requirements and adhere to Pinpoint standards, processes and best practices.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, and Infrastructure Architects to produce solutions that fit business and technical requirements.
- Create unit tests, functional tests, integration tests, and support the continuous integration environment so as to ensure that the software continues to meet the defined quality and security standards
- Collaborate within a Scrum development team and provide teamwork, leadership, coaching, and knowledge sharing with team members so as to continuously improve the team’s ability to deliver on goals.
- Provide accurate estimates for sizing User Stories
- Write technical User Stories for the backlog
- Experience working in an Agile environment, with demonstrated knowledge of Agile ceremonies such as Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- 5+ years of experience in .Net technologies
- Experience in – ASP.NET, C#, MVC4/5, WCF, Web API,Web Services, SOAP / REST, .Net Framework
- Experience with a Entity Framework & Unit Testing framework
- Experience with Dependency Injection Framework, particularly Ninject
- Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012
- Experience creating/implementing APIs for integration
- Experience implementing 3rd Party API’s, for example Payment Gateways
- Knowledge of Application Security
- Agile experience
- Good to have – Jira, Wiki – Confluence, Selenium, Resharper, Ncrunch, Nunit, Moq
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au
Ref no: #12233