Senior Java Developer – SQL, General Ledger
- Large Consulting Firm – Urgent Position
- Permanent Career opportunity – Brisbane based role
- Good experience with Java, SQL, Netezza,UI design
Our large consulting client is currently looking for a Senior Java Developer with strong experience in:
- 7-10 years of experience with java on Apache Tomcat or Glassfish.
- Experience in GL Reconciliation :Reconciliation Engine, Dashboard and Reports, Discovery Methodology.
- Good experience with SQL scripting
- Exposure to mulesoft
- Sound knowledge of UI design.
- Certified Java developer
- Experience in implementing and using log4j in applications.
- Experience in implementing connection pooling in Java
- Knowledge on databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Db2, netezza, postgress).
- Good understanding of data structures and DBMS concepts
- Design scalable system components to process high volume of events and data.
- Good understanding of high-level design and modelling skills
- Competence in modern software development practices, including version- control and bug tracking and Agile
- Creating Java applications to meet project specifications
- Coordinating design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of Java projects
- Banking and Finance domain knowledge is desirable
- Broad web and database development and software integration experience is desirable
If you are interested in this position, please call on 03 8506 6587 and apply using the link to find out further information.