Senior IT Delivery Manager – Transformation program, Claims
- 5-6 Direct reports (Program Managers) and 20+ indirect reports
- Large Organisation – Geelong and Melbourne CBD based role (50/50 split)
- Excellent base salary + super + bonus!
- Fixed term full time 3 year contract – Offering excellent base + super + 20% bonus
- Large Organisation – Geelong and Melbourne CBD based role
- Reporting directly to the General Manager of the department
- Great Career opportunity for someone who is wanting to influence and drive improvements in the delivery of strategically aligned IT Services.
You will have a proven ability to maximise the value of IT services, drive improvements across an experienced service delivery function, and maintain effective working relationships with key business and vendor stakeholders.
Our client is looking for a Program Delivery Leader who can prioritise across the delivery of critical application support, assure the delivery of IT and business projects impacting the Claims portfolio and develop strategies to meet or exceed agreed service performance targets.
A key attribute will be your ability to provide timely and relevant reporting to enable strategic decision making, build transparency and trust across the business and manage the costs associated with delivering the IT Services.
Experience required in building frameworks to assist in the strategic planning for capacity and lifecycle management and used those frameworks to become more efficient and innovative in the management of a portfolio of IT services.
You will provide important technology leadership to the IT Service Delivery Management Team and the successful candidate will have a proven ability to build and manage a cohesive and high performing team.
Ticked all the above boxes? Here’s some more skills we would prefer for you to have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills and team leadership.
- Demonstrates accountability and driving initiatives to completion.
- Knowledge of Claims or Insurance or IT Transformation projects is highly desirable
If you think you match the requirements listed above, apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 12034. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.