Senior Cyber Consultant – CSOC/CERT Architect – Tooling uplift
- Role : Security Architect – Cyber CSOC/CERT Architect
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne CBD
- 6 months Contract with possible extensions
- Rate: upto $1000 per day with some flexibility
- Provide technical leadership to both stakeholders and Client CERT teams on cyber security tooling uplift.
- Deliver Security Enterprise Products into CERT/CSOC environment and hand it over to production team
Adaps has been scouted to source Cyber Architect role for a Large financial organisation. This position reports into the Head of CERT, this role is responsible for driving the technical delivery of the CERT security strategy that uplift the internal and external capabilities for CERT.
- Technical delivery of projects within the Client CERT scope of the Security Strategy program
- Delivering a consistent approach to project execution and handover of people, process and systems to the BAU run teams both within and beyond CERT
- Liaising with CERT teams to solicit requirements and represent on behalf of CERT to projects
- Driving the integration, maintenance and currency of CERT support tools
- Delivering solutions in-line with enterprise roadmaps
- Delivering rapid prototyping of new/emerging solutions to enhance detection for CERT
- Driving continuous learning and knowledge sharing within the wider CERT team
- Driving a strong continuous improvement culture
- Providing both technical delivery and thought leadership to the CERT Security Strategy program, to internal and external stakeholders
Additional Information This role makes use of the following technical skills:
- Suitable tertiary qualifications in technology, Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science would be highly favourable.
- Industry qualifications and experience i.e. CISSP, GIAC,
- Excellent understanding of large scale security architecture as it relates to complex enterprises especially financial
- Excellent understanding of the security vendor tool landscape including but not limited to FireEye, Netwitness, Splunk, Hadoop, Gigamon
- Excellent understanding of the use of SIEM and logging platforms such as Splunk
- Excellent understanding of Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems, AD, DNS, DHCP, web proxies, TCP/IP
- Development background in languages such as Python, PHP, Bash, Java, C
- Understanding of developing with REST APIs to integrate platforms
- Understanding of Git development workflows such as Gitflow
- Understanding of CI/CD methodologies using Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Understanding of containerization such as Docker
- Understanding of serialisation such as JSON, XML
- Experience with large financial institutions and the complex integration of digital platforms, payments systems, fraud systems, etc.
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: