Senior C#.NET Developer
- C#.NET Developer – Permanent position – Attractive salary package
- Macquarie Park, NSW – Sydney – Winforms, C# within .NET 4.0/4.5 frameworks
- Webservices – GUI – SQL Server / stored procedures / LINQ
SENIOR C# .NET DEVELOPER
Seeking a highly skilled Senior C#.NET Developer for a permanent position based in Macquarie Park NSW for an immediate start.
The role will cover multiple integration projects between alarm panels and third party hardware.
Candidates will require to sit through a technical test prior to appointment to be successful.
- Provide high quality software solution design and development in accordance with published architecture and company standards
- Building applications in Winforms, C# within .NET 4.0/4.5 frameworks
- Designing, coding, unit testing and maintaining applications
- Preparing and maintaining systems technical documentation
- Assisting in applications analysis, specifications and architecture
- Performing code peer reviews
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications programs
- Working in a team environment, assisting and cooperating with other team members
- Presenting during Sprint reviews achievements and new features developed
- Adherence to OH&S policy and procedures
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
- Participating in requirements clarification and task estimation workshops.
- Prior experience in software development particularly strong experience in Winforms
- Hands-on experience in developing Enterprise level .NET applications using C#
- Experience with developing Webservices, Middle tier and GUI components for Windows applications
- Experience using SQL Server / stored procedures / LINQ
- Structured approach to design and development of OO applications as well as hands on experience with Use Case and UML
- Experience with working under scrum / Agile methodologies
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Familiarity with Real time software development such as SCADA and alarm monitoring systems
- Knowledge of Networking/communication protocols, experience working with proprietary protocols
- General awareness of current/latest technologies will be highly regarded.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 16/01/2015.