Senior Business Analyst (Telco)
- Must have previous experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- Build interface to transfer data set from SPLUNK to WDM
- Experience with Teradata or Microstrategy highly regarded!
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst with extensive experience in the telecommunications sector to build an interface to transfer data sets from SPLUNK to WDM.
- Obtain agreement on the scope of the business analysis involvement in project and provide cost, resource, and time estimates where required.
- Partner with relevant project stakeholders to ensure traceability between business requirements and functional / non-functional requirements, coupled to the project design.
- Discover systems utilised to develop full end-to-end process solutions across large-scale environment of internal and external operational teams.
- Consult with the lead solution architect, and other solution architects as required, to help assist with the completion of the solution architecture definition.
- 5+ years of experience in analysing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining complex Telecommunications & Service Provider solutions.
- Build an interface to transfer a data set from SPLUNK to WDM
- Investigate the required reports and identify any data gaps, to rectify the transferred data set
- Build and test the reports.
Apply now by submitting your CV in word format. Please call Cass on 03 8506 6578 quoting reference #12204 for further information. Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.