Senior Business Analyst – Super or Life Insurance exp is a Must
- 5 x Senior Business Analyst (Business Focused roles) – Superannuation or Life Insurance experience is a Must!
- Melbourne CBD based role
- 6 month contract + possible extensions – Multiple roles
- Large Financial Organisation
- Requirement gathering, gap analysis, process mapping
- Stakeholder management and sign off
- Conduct business analysis activities
- Scheduling process analysis workshop and coordination including identifying relevant stakeholders.
- Analysis of data
- Identification of issues and risks
- Quality management
- Reporting and control processes
- Testing Support
- Support and participate in the identification of gaps
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the financial domain working on Superannuation or Life Insurance
- Experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, process mapping
- Experience working within Agile environment
- Awareness of BABOK or any other Business Analysis related certification
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office suite (specifically project, powerpoint, excel and word)
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin Verma quoting ref no#12132 on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.