Senior Biztalk/ .NET Developer
- Permanent Role in North Sydney
- Work with the latest BizTalk technologies
- Strong .NET, SSIS & SSRS experience required
Due to our client’s exponential growth, we are looking for senior level developers with sound hands on experience with Microsoft’s BizTalk and .NET to join a well respected team who have strong links both locally and internationally with the Microsoft Biztalk community.
This permanent role allows you to work with the latest technologies to develop state of the art enterprise solutions for external clients. Typically you will work with SQL Server (SSIS & SSRS), the .NET framework, Cloud Integration and of course the latest BizTalk versions.
Hands-on development, design, architecture, maintenance, and support of their BizTalk integration platform. You will be instrumental in building bespoke software solutions in BizTalk 2010 as well as any future key integration projects. Additionally, you will be expected to provide analysis and recommendations on integration options and technical aspects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Strong .NET background – 4+ years
- 3+ years in BizTalk development ideally with BizTalk Server 2010+
- 4+ years with SQL Service/ SSIS/ SSRS
- 4+ years commercial experience with the following – Orchestrations, BRE, BAM, XML Schemas, File Formats, Web Services
- Understanding/ experience of Agile, SCRUM, unit-testing, etc.
- Experience working in a “Start-up” integration environment highly regarded
- Engaging written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.