Senior Application Support Analyst – Java/J2EE applications
- Geelong based full time role
- ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Continuous Delivery and/or Rapid Application Dev
- Excellent base salary + super + bonus!
- Senior Application Support Analyst
- Permanent role – Excellent base salary + super + other benefits
- Geelong based role
Our Client has engaged Adaps to source for Applications Support Analyst, provides a range of technical services supporting, maintaining, deploying and enhancing applications assigned to their service. This will incorporate management, monitoring and resolution of support issues, the identification of improvement opportunities and production of documentation to enable greater levels of self-help.
You will have the following skills and experience to be suitable:
- 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role, supporting, developing, maintaining and improving applications in a multi sourced environment.
- Work independently and collaboratively to manage the end-to-end resolution process for assigned tasks through in-depth analysis, review and application of expert knowledge.
- Extensive experience in enterprise application systems analysis and development, including: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support with a thorough understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle.
- Experience in software package configuration coupled with a functional knowledge of the applications; and/or expertise in software development and configuration for custom-built applications.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and an ability to think laterally to identify practical and workable solutions.
- Prior experience in, or advanced knowledge of, support analysis or support testing with a sound understanding of industry trends.
- Exposure to ITIL Foundations, principles and application.
- Exposure to application support and lifecycle management, deployment management, environment configuration and software development lifecycle methodologies, tools and systems, including but not limited to; ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Continuous Delivery and/or Rapid Application Development.
- Exposure to different technologies and products, including but not limited to; J2EE, HTML, XML, SQL, and/or Domino, Claims, Case and Customer Relationship Management applications, Workflow tools, Deployment Management tools, Payment and Billing systems, Document Management Systems, and / or IBM Integration and Product Suite
If you are interested in this position, please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 and apply using the link.