Security Manager – Cybercrime, Malware analysis
- Great opportunity to work with leading financial institution
- Direct report to Head of Cybercrime Analysis team
- Melbourne CBD Location
· Security Manager – Cybercrime analysis, malware
· Melbourne CBD
· Permanent role – Excellent $$$ base salary + super + bonus + other perks!
· Reporting directly to the Head of Large Financial Institution
· Must have skills or experience in Ediscovery, Cybercrime, Fraud, Malware analysis
My client is urgently looking for a Manager Capability & Cybercrime to join their fantastic team.
- Create required business case material to support request for funding of new or existing uplift capability
- Support the Incident Management & Investigations function along with other Technology teams
- Assist the business to understand and respond to technical issues associated with cybercrime incidents
- Present technical evidence clearly and in a manner for non-technical leadership
- Provide technical skills to create and enhance security tools used to uplift its capability
- Provide technical support to perform investigations, with particular focus into computer systems and digital media, in support of Fraud, Human Resources and Legal teams
- Experience and understanding of current and emerging IT security threats, relevant IT security solutions.
- Experience, Knowledge and understanding of investigation methods, ediscovery, cybercrime, fraud, banking and finance, including industry trends and technology adoption
- Experience in technology infrastructure and processes to assist other functions, including but not limited to Mail and Web Technologies, Virtualisation, Big Data Systems, and both Linux and Microsoft operating systems
- Thorough understanding of malware analysis and detection techniques
- Industry qualifications in CISSP, GIAC (highly desirable!)
If you think you match the requirements listed above, apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11776. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.