One of our large client is hiring SAS Admin in Sydney location for their upcoming projects.
Job Responsibilities as Admin :
- Installation, administration and configuration of SAS Servers on Unix, Citrix and Windows Platforms
- Install, configure and support SAS Client Tools on Windows and Citrix
- Applying Hotfixes to SAS software, Monitor SAS servers.
- Applying SAS Server Licenses
- Produce SAS Architecture 9.3 diagrams
- SAS Metadata User management and SAS Metadata Security
- Job Scheduling and Maintenance using SAS Management Console.
- Define metadata objects including external server definitions
- Metadata Backup/Restore
- SPDS Server Library Creation, SPDS Server Access Management
- Liaise with SAS Corporation
- Provide SAS support to OS platform team
- Provide SAS support to Storage team
- Assist Developers, Testers and Business with issues relating to SAS software and applications
- Promote developed code from one environment to the other via metadata and non-metadata
- Maintain source code version control
Core Skills Required are
- SAS Management Console
- LSF Scheduler
- SAS toolset experience – 5 years
- ASE SAS
- Control- M
- Unix Knowledge
- SAS Scalable Performance Data Server
- SAS Data Integration Studio
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- Agile projects with agile project methodology
- Ability to support & Administer other SAS products – eg E-Miner, SAS BI
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Understanding of Data Structures and Data Objects
- Data warehousing skills
- Analytical skills
- Release management skills
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below . Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: