- 3 month initial contract – Sydney NSW
- Parramatta – $640 per day
- Government agency – Sept 2015 start
The SAP Analyst Programmer is responsible for specialist development and high level technical support for the SAP ERP System in the areas of second level user support, system maintenance and major enhancements. The to-be solution will also provide integration with both the existing HR, Learning and Financial system contained in SAP.
- Provide technical advice and solutions based on the evaluation of business requirements for the SAP system changes and enhancements
- Review functional requirements, develop enhancements, unit testing, produce technical specification, co-ordinate deployment of enhancements to the production
- Develop customer reports and manage prototype development and testing
- Develop interface programs and procedures
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and programming within the SAP R/3 environment
- Liaise with SAP in the identification and correction of system errors.
- Prior experience within the technical environment of SAP R/3 with well developed business expertise across the HR/Payroll and Finance management disciplines
- Expertise within the areas of system design and development, including SAP BSP applications and ABAP Web Dynpro programming
- Experience in programming within the SAP ECC6 environment
- Experience in OO ABAP and come from a Core SAP ABAP Development background
- Experience with SAP ECC6 (EHP6) and SAP Enterprise Portal 7.30
- Experience in technical Workflow and UWL experience (EHP6 Portal 7.3 Version)
- Experience with SAP Integration including Enterprise Services, IDOC’s
- Preferable to have experience in FPM (Floor Plan Manager) & HR Forms.
Applications close 27/08/2015. Apply here or contact Andy on 02 9253 4300.