SAP Business Analyst (FICO, PC)
- SAP FI-AP/AR/ CO with PC highly desired!
- PI, MM, WM, SD, QM and APO a bonus
- Immediately start ideally required
In this role you will be responsible for utilising your expertise in business processes and systems across Finance, with a goal of improving operational efficiency, effectiveness and stability.
As the conduit between the business and IT, you will be the key person in which the business will go to. You will need to build strong relationships with vendors and people from all levels of the business.
Relevant SAP Modules
- FI-AP/AR and CO
- PI, MM, WM, SD, QM and APO
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a SAP environment
- Minimum of 2 full end to end project experience (stakeholder management, functional/technical specifications, test, training, project completion)
- Strong business requirements gathering abilities
- Superb communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the business
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Any business case development experience would be highly regarded
This role will require someone with a get up and go attitude. This exciting opportunity will enable you to utilise your business process knowledge to assist on multiple exciting SAP/IT indicatives.
Apply now by submitting your CV in word format. Please call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for further information. Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.