SAP BPC/FICO Consultant
Are you working on SAP BPC/FICO and looking for your next gig?
If yes, this role is for you-
Skills Required -
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on SAP BPC NW 10.1 experience is required, including planning design and configuration;
- Experience in General Ledger Accounting, Forecast/Planning , Cost Center Accounting, Intercompany & Intra-company Accounting;
- SAP Certified BPC/BW, and experience supporting FI/CO/SD/FM modules;
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or equivalent;
- Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users, and business analysts;
- Advanced Excel skills including VBA;
- SAP Public Sector experience is desirable;
- Excellent collaboration, communication and teamwork skills.
- Design: Work with business community and project staff to understand requirements and design financial planning and consolidation solutions in SAP BPC, and conduct requirements and specification processes/workshops thereof;
- Create and maintain Dimensions, Models, input-forms, reports, business process flows, Work Status, Business Rules;
- BPC financial reporting: Create and maintain financial reports in BPC using the EPM Excel Add-in [create macros in BPC reports and input forms];
- Support the creation/maintenance of data input forms using the EPM Add-in;
- Perform testing of BPC models and EPM reports/input forms;
- Ability to configure, perform and maintain environment, including SPRO parameters for Environment and Application levels;
- Design, create, configure and maintain transformation and conversion files, data manager packages, package link and manage Deltas for BPC loads;
- Design the integration of BPC with other SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Support the creation/maintenance of Business Rules and Logic Scripts;
- Responsible for immediate BPC production issues along with a team of current system administrators;
If you have these skills and ready for a new contract in Melbourne. Please APPLY Now.
Connect with Adaps: