SAP ABAP Developers/Analysts
- SAP ABAP Developers/Analysts
- Excellent Pay Rate
- Large Federal organisation in Canberra
- 10 Months contract on a view to extend
- Great Career Opportunity
- Australian Citizen with Baseline clearance is mandatory
Adaps has been scouted to source SAP ABAP Developers/Analysts for Large Federal organisation in Canberra.
Please read the attached PD and let me know your thoughts, as we are keen to pursue this opportunity with you.
- Providing SAP ABAP, workflow and Webdynpro coding and support in a project and business as usual (BAU) capacity;
- Developing appropriate solutions (design and code);
- Providing workflow, Smartform, Webdynpro and Fiori UI5 development;
- Preparing technical specifications;
- Providing code review and other quality assurance tasks for projects and for code delivered by the section;
- Status reporting to delivery manager;
- Preparing Unit Test Cases;
- Developing, maintaining and unit testing system components;
- Developing new and updating existing system design documentation;
- Designing SAP solutions that support efficient business operations;
- Planning and monitoring delivery of SAP Finance solutions;
- Supporting business operations and troubleshoot production issues;
- Preparing project related documentation during different stages of the project.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: