- Salesforce Developer
- 12 Months fixed term contract
- Excellent pay rate
Client is seeking Salesforce developers to provide critical technical support on business applications.
- 3+ years relevant experience in Salesforce/ Force.com application administration and development as a certified administrator and developer
- Proficient in Salesforce architecture, Apex, workflow design, controllers, triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, AppExchange, Custom objects and Community Cloud
- Should have experience in Web Services based development and use of Salesforce API
- Should be capable of building on custom code as well as debugging/troubleshooting issues with them
- Lightning knowledge and experience desirable
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support services on the Salesforce platform
- Analyse and prioritise support tickets
- Recommend and design solutions for each ticket / enhancement
- Advise how solution can be configured before customization
- Work with business stakeholders in order to specify new functionality correctly
- Qualifications and Certifications
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Developer
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.