Reporting System Specialist – Power BI, Powershell
Position Title – Reporting System Specialist
Location – Port Macquarie, NSW
Contract – 12 months
One of our utility client is looking out for a Reporting Specialist who can provide support and development expertise for their internal systems in Port Macquarie.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, DML, TSQL, CDC, MDS, SSRS and SSIS;
- Experience in data visualisation tools such as TiBCO Spotfire Analytics;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, SQL Data warehouse, Data Factory Service, SQL PAAS;
- Good proficiency in Oracle RDBMS DML;
- Operational support related to incident analysis, design, development and testing, prod deployment life cycles and bug fixes;
- Team player, willingness to help others, and share ideas and concepts for problem solving;
- Experience working in a large ITIL compliant environment;
- Experience working with the back end database of asset management, financial (in particular PeopleSoft), customer information, SAP, electricity network distribution and work tasks systems;
- Ability to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Bi
- Windows Server operating environment
- Power Shell
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or similar
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6553 Ref no- 12577 for further details. Application closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: