Recruitment Sales & Business Development
RECRUITMENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
At Adaps we are growing, and we need talented Business Development Managers to assist that growth.
There are multiple positions available to the right candidates. Based in our St Kilda Road, Melbourne office.
You won’t be doing mountains of sales administration or working with candidates, we have teams of specialists to handle all of these areas for you. Our sales teams are free to do what they do best, selling!
The remuneration for this role has a generous base plus commissions. If you are prepared to work hard and focus on customer needs then your earning potential is significant and uncapped.
You will be joining our team of Client Managers in a dedicated Business Development capacity, responsible for identifying, developing and securing new business opportunities within organisations.
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client/business relationships, selling our recruitment services and negotiating the terms of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and engage with internal teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Prior experience in a Sales Capacity in Recruitment is essential
- Demonstrated understanding of the characteristics of Recruitment and HR Service sales
- Demonstrated track record in new business sales in recruitment
- Impeccable communication, presentation, negotiation and time management skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with clients at all levels (both new and existing)
- Desire and energy to continually identify and secure new business opportunities
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” for your clients
- General knowledge of Information Technology is desirable but not essential.
Please apply ensuring you include a covering letter addressing your key relevant experience along with your resume (Word format).
Please note that only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.