Recruitment Resource Consultant
- Entry level – Recruitment Resource Consultant
- Melbourne – St Kilda Road, location
- Permanent full time opportunities
Adaps are looking for an entry level Recruitment Resource Consultant positions in Melbourne – St Kilda Road location.
Adaps was established in 1964 – making it the oldest Australian owned IT company in the market. Since then it has progressed to providing highly specialised IT Recruitment services, as well as Consulting and Professional Services.
Adaps’ is a pioneering Recruitment Agency that has a strong track record in providing both contract and permanent recruitment solutions to a variety of blue chip clients. Adaps’ advantage is created by its people and unique Recruitment Model.
About the Role
Break into the Recruitment Industry with a competitive salary and extensive opportunities to develop a career. This is a dynamic opportunity that will allow you to work with a large range of clients across software, web, corporate, utilities and product development. No two roles are the same so variety is a given! You will have access to our massive CRM database, LinkedIn and Web Based ATS to locate the best talent on the market. We will empower you to take control of your own work, whilst providing a supportive environment to develop and harness your skills.
What You Will Do
- Work directly with Senior Recruitment Consultants to resource candidates
- Advertise jobs, source CVs, screen candidates, conduct phone and face to face interviews and then produce them to the Senior Recruiter
- Conduct reference checks & background checks
- Provide assistance in compliance and administration
- Deliver effective recruitment solutions in an effective manner
- Meet agreed goals and KPIs through sustained support and guidance.
- Entry level position – however experience in recruitment or HR related position will be highly advantageous
- Must have an eye for detail and willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Tertiary qualified, preferably in IT or Human Resources.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in Recruitment. We are willing to train and develop any prospective candidate to provide them with a sound foundation in order to drive their career into the future!
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Nick on 03 8506 6551.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: