Quality / Test Analyst – JIRA, Confluence, Agile
- High profile education provider – 3 month contract – great team, great culture
- Agile, JIRA & Confluence A MUST!
- Manual and Automated experience required!
You will work in the Business Transformation & IT area reporting to the Quality Manager.
This is a full time 3 month contract based in Melbourne CBD
You will work with Systems Architect, developers and Business Analysts so that Projects, Change requests and/or code modifications, which are processed through the Testing team are functional, pass all QA standards and meet all operational / business requirements, (as stated in the Business requirements document), before it is released for UAT testing.
- Creation, execution and maintenance of automated and manual test cases.
- Reporting and tracking of defects through to resolution using defect tracking system e.g. JIRA/Zephyr.
- Ensure defects are fully resolved prior to UAT and production release
- Build and maintaining test data (including databases, tables, and files)
- Ensure that Agile processes are being followed and suggest continuous improvements.
- 3+ years demonstrable Quality Assurance experience
- Tertiary qualification in IT or industry certification in testing
- ISTQB Foundation and/or ITIL Foundations Certifications
- Must have experience in working in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, XP)
- Hands on experience using testing and documentation tools (JIRA, confluence, selenium, cucumber/jvm, Jmeter, SoapUI, or other similar tools)
- Testing of web and mobile sites, CMS systems, backend core applications and databases
- Experience working with Business Analysts to understand what to test for – from a requirements perspective
- Hands on experience to plan, evaluate, execute, optimise and report on both manual and automated test assets/cases
Great to Haves
Experience executing complex SQL Queries and Join tables in multiple types databases (Oracle, MS SQL, and MySQL).
Knowledge or experience with CRM/ERP systems (i.e. Salesforce and Peoplesoft)
Experience with continuous integration builds