Quality Assurance Manager
- Permanent Position
- Melbourne CBD location
- Exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager who is ready to take up new challenges
Our utility domain client is currently sourcing for a Quality Assurance Manager with
- Experience with understanding and providing inputs on business requirements and solution design
- Demonstrated hands-on testing experience – both manual and automation
- Strong technical skills with experience working on big projects
- Prior software development experience
- Knowledge of electricity industry preferable
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Preparing and maintaining test plans;
- Conducting continuous hands-on manual and automated testing and performing upgrades/releases as required
- Capturing and communicating system defects and test case failures;
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in order to ensure software specifications are met
- Strong Vendor management skills
- Assisting with production software problem analysis and rectification.
- Managing strict deadlines and time constraints
- Required to be adaptable and flexible in the approach to work and be a fast learner
- Required to multi-task across a number of different projects
- Required to manage and promote software development quality control.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 for a confidential discussion. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: