- Project Manager -6 month contract
- Operational improvements
- Plant Processing Systems
Our client requires a highly experienced Project Manager to drive operational improvements to Process Plant Systems
A strong understanding of mineral processing plant within the Resources industry with perhaps a background in engineering along with strong Vendor Management and PM methodologies and processes
- Extensive large-scale and complex project experience and expertise with demonstrated mining and minerals projects experience;
- Technical leadership capacity, including directing both professional and para-professional staff;
- Managing clients and stakeholders, and a demonstrated ability to negotiate effectively with external and internal Clients and service providers.
- Leadership of HS&E systems and ability to create a positive culture in this area
- Tertiary level qualifications in Engineering AND PMP/PMI certification
- Post-graduate qualifications, training and / or experience in general business management or a specific business management field is preferred.
This is a six month contract