- Project Manager
- 3 months contract on a view to extend
Adaps has been scouted to source Project Manager for one of our Federal client in Parramatta.
The role will require a combination of relevant project management experience with excellent communication skills. This is a stakeholder facing role, with the primary focus on managing the upgrade of Electronic Records and Data Management Systems (EDRMS).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of active Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in EDRMS project delivery for large organisations / enterprises.
- Demonstrated experience using Prince2 methodology and/or other established project management frameworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Thorough understanding of the full SDLC and agile software development methodologies
- Certified Project Manager (Prince2, PMP etc.)
- Project management experience with EDRMS providers, especially HP Content Manager/TRIM.
Note: Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply, and be willing to undergo NV1 security clearance
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.