- 3 Month Contract – Audio Visual Link Project
- Sydney CBD – Government agency
- IT Project Administrator
IT PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
This new position will report directly to the Project Director, and will be primarily responsible for the administration, support and coordination activities within the project.
The project is an end-to-end transformation project that will focus on the communication, connection and coordination across the respective government agencies. It is a wholesale digital transformation of the audio visual processes, practices and procedures used across all of the New South Wales (NSW) government agencies, institutions and affiliated bodies.
The role will report to the Project Director. This role is intended to provide ownership of all administration functions required for the implementation and roll-out of the entire audio visual service across all of the agencies.
- Direct line of responsibility through to the Project Director
- Ownership of all operational administration and service processes
- On-going communication, support coordination and service deployment administration
- Triage and support of service and product administration considerations
- Support of all administration requirements for all Agency Product and Service Owners
- Daily monitoring of operational coordination, connection and service of solution sets.
- Ability to work with data, metrics and reporting (i.e. Tableau Administration)
- Solid communication and correspondence skills (Communication degree)
- Able to provide service, training and deployment – administrative support
- Demonstrated and proven experience in working with agile projects and service delivery – Scrum Master preferred
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Andy on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 27/08/2015.